- About Us
- Contact Us
This is the perfect summer dish with just the right amount of coconut oil. Bring this coconut oil coleslaw recipe to your next barbecue or event, and guests will be talking about it for weeks to come!
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
2. Add vinegar to the dry ingredients
3. Slowly blend in Tropics Best Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
4. Cut 1-2c of cabbage into strips, or you can purchase pre-shredded cabbage from your local grocery store
5. Pour the coconut oil mixture over shredded cabbage